Fresh Green Chillies Milakai,Mitchi
Eaten raw, fried and roasted, widely known for packing a punch in your tadkas and curries, chilies also come bursting with natural health benefits. Green chilies are specifically reputed to speed up metabolism, reduce cholesterol, are a natural source of iron, contain vitamins C and K and are loaded with antioxidants. If that wasn’t enough, this spice also boasts zero calories.
- Adds depth to your dishes
- Fresh green chili can be added whole to hot oil to mildly infuse dishes
- Crank it up a notch and slit the peppers, the seeds will add an extra kick
- Spice masters can cut the chilies into tiny pieces, adding extra hot flavour to each mouthful
- The Name. The green chili group includes all green peppers that are hot, including "Anaheim" (Capsicum annuum "Anaheim"), "Jalapeno" (Capsicum annuum "Jalapeno") and "Cayenne" (Capsicum annuum "Cayenne"). Technically, there is no difference between a green chili and a jalapeno.
Green Chilies/Pachai Milagai/Hari Mirch
Please contact customer service for more produce information.
Preparation and Usage
Please remove from packing and wash before use. If item received is cut to fit our packing please take extra care washing.
For a Serving Size of 100 grams
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.2 g||0%|
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs.
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
Please note, we at seelans.com have selected certain items to be approx. in weight, this means that the product could be 15%-20% lower or higher than the paid weight price. We have listed this as part of our terms & conditions.
For additional information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Aitoc_ReviewBooster:Write Your Own Review