If you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges provided the goods are in a fully resalable condition. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process on 0208 4750853, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product, as outlined in our cancellation policy.
Conditions For Return
- - Please notify us about the damaged goods or defective products, in line with Clause 14 of the T&C.
- - Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- - It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- - We do not refund shipping charges or extra service charges.
- - Perishable good are not refundable but we will do our best to compensate the customer if the damage was caused by us.
- - We don’t cover the return shipping, if it is not our fault.
- - Customers may be asked for proof based on their return case.
Any refund due will be credited within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.