Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply only to orders placed through www.Seelans.com website.
Please read them through carefully before purchase. They do not affect your statutory rights. Use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall also govern all transactions from website to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
Table of Contents
- 1. Definitions and Interpretation
- 2. Age Restrictions
- 3. Business Customers
- 4. International Customers
- 5. Intellectual Property
- 6. Third Party Intellectual Property
- 7. Links to Other Web Sites
- 8. Links to this Web Site
- 9. Use of Communications Facilities
- 10. Accounts
- 11. Termination and Cancellation
- 12. Goods, Pricing and Availability
- 13. Shipping
- 14. Returns Policy
- 15. Privacy
- 16. Disclaimers
- 17. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
- 18. Availability of the Web Site
- 19. Limitation of Liability
- 20. No Waiver
- 21. Previous Terms and Conditions
- 22. Notices
- 23. Law and Jurisdiction
- 24. Response times to email queries
- 25. ISIS compliance
- 26. Unforeseen Circumstances
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account" means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
"Carrier" means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
"Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer or cloud servers that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
"Goods" means any products that Seelns Limited advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Web Site;
"www.seelans.com" means Seelns Limited Address: 332-338 High North Street, Manor Park, London, E12 6PH.
"Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Seelns Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
"Payment Information" means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
"Purchase Information" means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
"Premises" Means our place(s) of business located at Address: 332-338 High North Street, Manor Park, London, E12 6PH.
"System" means any online communications infrastructure that Seelns Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Seelns Limited and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (www.Seelans.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. blog.Seelans.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Web Site only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business. If you are a Business Customer please contact us over email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. International Customers
If Goods are being ordered from outside United Kingdom, importation duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach your destination. Seelns Limited is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer on record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country you are ordering too. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Seelns Limited cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
5. Intellectual Property
Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Seelns Limited And our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by of Seelns Limited And our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
6. Third Party Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
7. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Seelns Limited or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.seelans.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Seelns Limited in writing. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
9. Use of Communications Facilities
When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance
with the following rules:
1. You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
2. You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
3. You must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
5. You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Seelns Limited or our affiliates; and
6. You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
You acknowledge that Seelns Limited reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
In order to purchase Goods on this Web Site and to use the similar facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Web Site and we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
1. All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
2. You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
3. You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Seelns Limited accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Seelns Limited immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Seelns Limited accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause
9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
11. Termination and Cancellation
Customers can cancel their account at any time without any prior indication. The customer is under no obligation, and therefore cancellation can be conducted at any time through the customer’s account page or by pressing “unsubscribe link” to any of our correspondence. Once your request has been received, we will cancel your account and let you know as early as possible that this has been completed. Please be mindful that, if we disable your account for any reason, you will no-longer to be a member and will be unable to log into our website. If you want to enable your account, please request this by notifying us with the same email address.
If the goods have been dispatched or delivered, but you have changed your mind, please give written notice via email of your wish to return the items to Seelans Superstore within 14 working days of receipt.
You will not be entitled to this cancellation period should the item being considered for return be something that deteriorates quickly, has a limited expiration date or is frozen food. These non-refundable goods are defined under the term “perishable food and drink.”
For health and hygiene reasons, the following items sealed for protection reasons will be deemed as used if unwrapped: personal grooming products e.g. hair accessories and styling products, shavers, waxing kits, electric toothbrushes etc, will therefore be unable to be returned if not in their original unused condition.
Cancellation will be accepted only upon the customer’s written consent. We would request you to send the products back to our warehouse as soon as you can after the cancellation. The consumer has a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period.
You must send the goods back to our below address at your own cost, unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective. In those cases we will bear the return cost.
332-338 High St North, Manor Park, London E12 6PH
If you find any of the perishable goods are damaged or received under quality, please email our customer service team with an image of the product attached. If the image that you send proves the product to be damaged or under quality, we will refund you the price of the product.
Please note, shipping charges are non-refundable. All cancelled orders will only be refunded the full item price as on the invoice, any service charge or shipping charge applied isn’t refunded or cancelled.
12. Goods, Pricing and Availability
1. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Seelns Limited correspond to the actual Goods, Seelns Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 14.1 for incorrect Goods.
2. Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [pack] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
3. Seelns Limited does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Web Site.
4. All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Seelns Limited reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every 2 months.
5. In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Seelns Limited processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
6. All prices on the Web Site do include VAT. Seelns Limited VAT number is 231850624.
7. Images may not match 100% with the goods.
8. Price mark & Offers mentioned in the products top cover are not applicable unless it is mentioned in the website. Due to courier expenses, All Price Marks are applicable only for sale at shop.
- We break down all shipping cost down the weight of the parcel so you will never over pay for an item you by with www.Seelans.com
- Our 3-5 working day service excludes all perishable items (Frozen, Vegetable, Fruit & Meat)
- All our shipping service are tracked and will produce a tracking number, however item below 200g may only produce delivery confirmation.
- Some smaller items may be priced up with our shipping structure due to their volumetric size.
- All shipping timings are estimated and may arrive sooner or later but any updates or changes to parcel timing will be indicated by tracking number provided by www.seelans.com
- We at www.seelans.com don’t export or ship all perishable items (Frozen, Vegetable, Fruit & Meat) outside of the UK, some orders may be cancelled or items removed from invoice.
- When selecting a delivery slot please make sure you are at home as once the delivery is missed we are not held responsible for refunds or damage.
- www.seelans.com may not service some UK remote areas due to shipping service grey areas, customers will be informed and contact in these cases please aware we might add extra charges due to shipping.
- www.seelans.com will cover all shipping on UK orders above £39.00, “Cheapest Indian Groceries & Shipping Policy!”
- For free delivery, the customer need to spend £39.00 pounds or over (UK Mainland only*). Free delivery is not applicable for Islands, BT, IV, PO(30 to 41), TR, KW, PA, PH, AB, HS, DD, DG, EH, FK, KY, ZE, Europe .
- Delivery charges are calculated when you checkout and are based upon the order value and your location. All charges are based on a maximum weight of 30kg. Please allow 3kg of this for Bags, Glass, Packing Box etc. so, a parcel have max 27kg of goods. For larger packages, please contact us before placing your order.
- Free Shipping offer provided at www.seelans.com serve only goods upto 27kg & extra Charges are applied after that.
UK Weight Pricing Table
3-5 Day Service (Prices Including VAT)
67p (weight price not volume)
Delivery report only
1.20p (weight price not volume)
Delivery report only
1.05kg – 3kg
3.05kg – 5kg
Next Day UK Pricing Table (all perishable items (Frozen, Vegetable, Fruit & Meat)
Price (Excluding VAT)
£39.00 Above Free
Morning Weekday Before 10am
Evening After 2pm
Collection Timing needed
7 Days (11am-9pm)
Shipping Price upto 27kg
Extra Charge Per KG Above 27kg
Charges Applied on Shipping
- Orders under £39.00 : £4.99 UPTO 27KGS, +0.29P PER KG THEREAFTER.
- Orders over £39.00 : FREE UPTO 27KGS, +0.29P PER KG THEREAFTER.
UK Mainland postcodes*
WD, NW, N, E, IG, HA, W, WC, EC, RM, UB, TW, SW, SE, DA, SL, KT, SM, CR, BR, G, ML, EH, KA, TD, NE, CA, DL, DH, SR, LA, BD, HG, TS, FY,PR, BB, HX, LS, YO, L, WN, BL, OL, HD, WF, HU, WA, M, SK, S, DN, LL, CH, CW, ST, DE, NG, LN, SY, TF, WV, WS, B,LE, OE, NR, SA, LD, HR, DY, WR, CV, NN, CB, IP, CF, NP, GL, OX, MK, SG, CM, CO, BS, SN, HP, LU, AL, EN, SS, TA, BA, SP, RG, EX, DT, BH, SO, GU, RH, TN, ME, CT, PL, TO, PO(1 to 22), BN, TR(1-20), PE, TQ,
Note: If your order weight more than 27kg then you have to pay extra delivery charge [It calculated based on your additional weight].
We endeavour to ship your order within 1 business day - Standard UK delivery is normally within 1 to 2 business days. International orders are generally received in 3 to 5 business days. Orders received on any working day before 8am will be delivered on the next working day. Orders received between Thursday 8am and Friday with frozen products or fresh vegetables or leaves will be despatched on Monday for Tuesday delivery. But may be delayed due to some extraordinary situations. Our working days are defined as Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm. For Saturday delivery please select the "Saturday delivery UK Mainland Only" for shipping rates.
Please note: Business days are defined as Monday to Friday 11am-5pm. Next Day delivery options are only possible if we receive your order before 12pm from Monday to Thursday (excluding some Fruits, Vegetables and Sweets which are only dispatched on availability). If there is any doubt - feel free to call us.
Although most EU packets are delivered in 3-5 business days we cannot guarantee this timeframe in all countries. If buying Fruit and Vegetables from us, outside the UK, we recommend you try a small sample to satisfy yourself that it makes it in good time before placing larger orders. We do not guarantee freshness of Fruit and Veg outside the UK. When you place your order you accept that the risk is with yourself and not Seelns Limited.
Regarding 'Fresh Produce' (Fresh Sweets and Vegetables): Fresh produce are only despatched on availability. All fresh produce is 'bought to order' - it cannot be cancelled after we have procured them for you.
It may not be possible to deliver all leaf items as some of these items are imported and deliveries are dependent on weather conditions in the country of origin and clearance from UK customs.
Where delivery instructions are left, i.e. without signature, we cannot not be held responsible for any missing goods. For example, if you request leaving in a bin where recycling may happen, or, in an outhouse that could be accessed by 3rd parties. The risk lies with you.
Back orders in the unlikely event that an item you ordered is not in stock we reserve the right to substitute it with smaller pack sizes, making up the required quantity, and/or another Brand of similar quality. Failing this we will either a) automatically refund the item or, b) if the item(s) represent a major part of your order, we would email you to advise you of the situation, with potential options, and request your advice on how you would like to proceed.
At present we don’t provide service to the Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands (Except Guernsey & Jersey) or Worldwide.
99% of the Orders placed before 12pm BST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Thursday only excluding bank holidays), orders placed after 12pm BST Thursday are dispatched the following Monday. But may be delayed due to some extraordinary situations.
If you are unable to receive your parcel please contact us within 5 days from estimated delivery.
14. Returns Policy
Seelns Limited aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by the following terms and conditions.
The following items are excluded from our returns policy:
Beauty Products, Food Products, Food Gifts Sets, Incense Products. These products can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights.
Refunds will only be given in accordance with your legal rights on the above products. If your product is faulty, damaged or unfit for purpose, please contact us. Please note you will be asked to provide photographic evidence of any damaged goods.
You may return other unopened goods within 7-days of receipt and, subject to inspection and acceptance, we will refund or provide replacement(s) as applicable.
Refunds will only be made via the credit/debit card used for the original transaction. Refunds will have post and packing charges deducted. Where an order qualified for free post and packing, we will deduct our post and packing costs from the refund. We reserve the right to deduct any other charges incurred by us such as credit card transaction fees, picking/packing costs, restocking costs, packaging material and return postage fees.
To request a refund or replacement please contact us first by email or telephone. We will require you to return the goods, at your cost, to us for inspection. Seelns Limited will not be liable for goods that are lost or damaged in transit and recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
Any uncollected packages that are returned to us, which included fresh fruit and/or vegetables, will require inspection before any refund can be offered. Other products which may be stained or damaged by the fruit and/or vegetables will be omitted from the refund.
Any goods dispatched by us in error remain the property of Seelns Limited. If you receive any goods by mistake, that weren't ordered, please contact us within 7-days to arrange for us to collect them.
Summary for customer
If you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges provided the goods are in a fully resalable condition. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process via email Customerservice@seelens.com and we will get back to you.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product, as outlined in our cancellation policy.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
- Please notify us about the damaged goods or defective product, in line with Clause 14 of the T&C.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- We do not refund shipping charges or extra service charges
- Perishable good are not refundable but we will do our best to compensate the customer if the damage was caused by us.
Any refund due will be credited within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.
Information you provide to us remains confidential. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and, secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. You specifically authorise us to transmit information to or to obtain information about you from third parties (including, but not limited to, your debit or credit card number), to authenticate your identity, to validate your debit or credit card and to authorise the transaction.
1. Seelns Limited makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
2. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
17. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Seelns Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. If we are notified of any inaccuracies or mistakes in the material provided in the site, we will try to correct it as soon as possible. Such changes posted on the website will be deemed as accepted by your continued use of the website and it constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions. You are requested to read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us at our Customer Service by email or telephone.
18. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided as is and on an as available basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Seelns Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
19. Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Seelns Limited accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its content at their own risk.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Seelns Limited liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Seelns Limited.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Seelns Limited liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
4. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
20. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
21. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us by post to our Premises (see address above) with a copy by email to info@Seelans.com. Such notice will be deemed received on the day of receipt of the letter in post only.
23. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Seelans Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Seelns Limited and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
24. Response times to email queries
We will attempt to respond to all queries within 1-2 business days.
25. ISIS compliance
Please note that Seelns Limited is ISIS compliant but as we sell perishable goods, the 7-day cooling off period with regards to cancellation of orders is not applicable. So, customers wishing to cancel an order can do so until the goods have not yet been dispatched. After goods have been dispatched from the warehouse, Seelns Limited will not be able to cancel the order unless the goods are faulty.
26. Unforeseen Circumstances
While every effort is made to meet our customers’ demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances like an Act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Legal Trading & Business Address
Company Number: 09751063
Vat Number: 231850624
Address: 332-338 High Street North Manor Park, London E12 6PH
Tamsons Accountants & Tax Consultancy Limited
65 Southlands Road, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9QR
Phone: +44 020 83130800
Satha & co
358 High Street North, Manor Park, London, E12 6PH